Thursday, November 24, 2011

Being thankful on this Tofurky day...

I'm not going to lie... it's been a tough year. But our 2011 has one shining star, Mr. Henry -- Every day we are in awe by his smiles, laughs and "pure awesomeness." I firmly believe that children choose their parents and I smile every day knowing that my Dad gave Henry a little nudge towards us.

I'm thankful for so many things. A wonderful husband, a loving family (both on earth and in heaven), a beautiful baby boy that lights up my life, a sister that has moved back from California to be closer to her family and nephew, the ability to be able to stay home with Henry for a few more months, friends that I can count on, and our dog, Charlie Bear, that has given us so much love when we really needed it the most. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah,
    You are so thoughtful and kind. What an incredible model Henry will have in you and Ryan as he grows. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful that you are our new union president. ;)

    ReplyDelete