Sunday, May 20, 2012

Catch up...

I'm playing catch up here -- trying to get some posts up before Henry graduates from High School! When Henry is awake, he is on the move! He is standing up, bending down to pick up items, and starting to cruise along furniture. His favorite thing to do these days is to pull up to the windows in the living room and look outside -- they are the perfect baby height! It's looking like he will be walking very soon. My guess is around his 10 month mark! So, needless to say, I haven't had much time to post -- sorry about that!

Last weekend was also our first Mother's Day! We had a wonderful day at home together, went for a walk, spent time in the yard -- I enjoyed every moment - as I do every day with Henry and my family!

And some pictures from the past few weeks....



Henry and Charlie checking out what is going on in the neighborhood!



Different day -- but same favorite spot at the window.



Mom, can you please turn the radio on??



Reading to Charlie


Playing out in the yard!


Very interested in watching what is going on outside! 






Look what I have!


... in the mouth it goes!


Mother's Day 2012








Daddy and Henry


No comments:

Post a Comment