Tuesday, July 10, 2012

More Pics & loads of fun!


Grandma Beach shared some of the pictures she took while we were up at the cottage -- enjoy!



Henry's new chair that Grandma got him!


Loves his race car!


All snuggly after a swim


Henry, Mommy, Grandpa, and Daddy


A swing with Grandpa


I can't tell if that is a gross face or he is mid-dinosaur noise!





Daddy and Henry


--

Yesterday I got to spend the day with Henry -- an unexpected day home from work -- we had tons of fun, but the most fun? With a box! The things that kids love more than the toys you buy them!


"I'm in a box!"



Happy Baby!


"I can climb on it..."



"See?"


"I can bang on it like a drum"


Back in the box...


Completely!



"I can push it like my wagon..."


"Hi, Mom!"


More banging...


So much fun.



"That's all for today's show. Please check back tomorrow for more!"

Happy Tuesday everyone! 
Love,
The Beach Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment