Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Experiences

Henry and I have been quite the busy pair!

We participated in our first Mommy/Baby Yoga class this week, which was beyond great. It felt so good to do yoga for an hour again and Henry was so interested in watching me and everyone else in the class -- he was perfectly content watching me/sucking on his hands/and working on rolling from his back to his belly. Henry also participated with his own stretching and some infant massage at the end of the class. I think we will return next week!

Also, for the past 5 weeks we have been attending "Seed Babies," an infant playgroup. It has been a wonderful experience watching Henry with the other babies in the class -- it really has put life into perspective for me watching the babies roll, play with toys, and enjoy the singing we do with them! It has also been a wonderful experience for me talking with the other first time Moms - one of my favorite hours during the week!

Another new experience is Henry's sleep habits!! He has been sleeping much much more at night -- quite often sleeping for 7 hours, eating, and then sleeping for another 4-5 hours -- makes for one happy Mommy!



Loves to grab everything now!! 


Daddy, Henry, & Charlie


LOVES his bath!


Charlie is always keeping a close eye on Henry


All clean!

1 comment:

  1. That's EXACTLY how Jon does yoga!

    Love the bath sequence - wish I were there!

    ReplyDelete