Thursday, February 2, 2012

5 months!

Henry is 5 months today! I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that this little man who is moving like crazy was in my belly 5 months ago, (he moved a lot in there too!) but I'm enjoying every moment -- I love watching every milestone happen right before my eyes! 

I'm also in shock about the fact that I have to return to work in exactly four weeks. The good news is that we found childcare -- someone we feel so comfortable with and we know will take good care of Henry! (and Charlie!)





Last weekend, we headed to GR to celebrate Grandma Sobczak's birthday -- we went out to dinner (where Henry was soooo good!) and Henry immediately picked up Daddy's spoon - "I'm ready for that rice cereal you keep talking about!"




"I'll take some of your water too!"





Henry's Play Group! One of the Moms, Anne, made their adorable shirts -- can you believe that there are no girls in their class?! It's the year of the boy! Clockwise from Henry: Liam, Arlo, Soren, Liam (yes, 2 Liams!), and Charlie (yes, we have a Charlie in our class too!)




How cute are these shirts?? 



Just another day at the office! 


"Hello, I'm 5 months today!"



The look on his face when his Daddy walked into his room!


Wow, I can't believe I almost didn't post a picture with Charlie in it!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment